A train-the-trainer course focused on educators and technicians from all disciplines who desire to effectively apply sound up-to-date instructional design principles of simulation-based healthcare education with active facilitation and debriefing techniques.
CME: Approved for a maximum of 8.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Hands-on & Interactive
- Scenario Design
- Facilitation & Debriefing Skills
- Apply Educational Principles
- Simulator Integration
Please contact us for more information about this program.
- Gain fundamental knowledge and skill in the design and execution of simulation-based activities in medical education.
- Improve understanding of the differences between simulation-based and traditional teaching methods.
- Participants will construct and test a simple simulation based education sessions.
- Introduction to concepts of facilitation and practice facilitation techniques.
- Participants complete student assessment during a simulation based educational event and analyze differences in learner assessment methods.
- Introduction to concepts of debriefing and practice debriefing techniques.